This devotional helps parents maintain a biblical perspective as they face some of life’s most heart-wrenching challenges. Readers will find assurance and guidance as they wrestle with questions like these:
- Why is our son acting this way?
- What is our daughter so angry about?
- Will our family ever enjoy being all together again?
- How have we contributed to the problem, and how can we lead the way out?
- What is the proper balance between tough love and total acceptance?
These short devotions are filled with Scripture and real-life examples of young people who have successfully emerged from serious struggles.
Mark Gregston—speaker, author, and director of one of America’s leading Christian residential treatment facilities for troubled teens—pours the wisdom of his experience with kids in crisis into this daily devotional, based on Gregston’s nationally syndicated daily radio feature and weekly broadcast.