There are many ways you can impact lives for generations to come. With your help, our mission only grows stronger.
- Commit to a three-year pledge to be involved in the building of the Heartlight Vision Center building with broadcast studio, additional offices to oversee its radio ministry, seminars and conferences, and publishing of effective parenting resources for today’s family.
- Cover the cost of our Direct Mail program for a year as we encourage others to participate with us financially.
- Sponsor a dinner in your city, inviting friends to come and find out about all the ministries of Heartlight, with the intent of their participation.
- Sponsor a seminar to be held at your church or community, helping families add a few more tools to their parenting toolbox, and offering many a new message of hope for the challenges they face with the pre-teens and teens.
- Sponsor one of Heartlight’s many events like the Lonestar Cowboy Christmas Festival, as we celebrate this event’s 10th year. This fundraising event will “pack the house” with thousands of people in Longview, Texas, and let all know that there’s help for parents and teens searching for hope.
- Be a sponsor of our annual Dallas event and bring friends and family to an event that has special entertainment, a silent auction, and a wonderful opportunity to hear about Heartlight Ministries and it’s growth and impact in today’s teen culture.
We believe Heartlight has a message worth spreading. That’s why we offer many ways for you to do so. Subscribe to our newsletter. Download our podcast. And, if a parent you know is struggling with their teen, point them in the direction of our many resources.
Contact Adam Gregston to learn more about these and other ways to get involved.
(firstname.lastname@example.org | 972-342-4416)