If you would like to schedule a Parenting Today’s Teens seminar for parents, here’s how to do it:
1. Contact Sam Sheeley at Parenting Today’s Teens 1-866-700-3264, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply with a price quote and other helpful information. Currently our seminars are quoted as a flat fee plus expenses (travel and accommodations for the speaker and a Parenting Today’s Teen staff).
2. Choose your date for your event and possibly have a second or third choice in mind.
3. Choose your seminar-
4. Contact Sam Sheeley with the date- once the details are confirmed and approved by you, a contract will be mailed to you. and begin making plans for the seminar.
5. Start spreading the word! Once a seminar is booked, marketing materials will be sent for your use. We will send you digital files for posters, bulletin inserts, a postcard, and other promotional materials. Your seminar will also be added to the Parenting Today’s Teens calendar on the website as well as send to our newsletter subscribers .
6. We will contact you 3 to 4 weeks before your seminar to confirm travel arrangements, discuss attendance, and arrange shimpment of resources to the host organization.
If you are interested in hosting one of the Parenting Today’s Teens seminar please fill out the following form.